Tax Accountant - Dallas
Are you a detail oriented, self–motivated, "out of the box" thinker? If you are the type of Tax Accountant who takes pride in playing a key role within an organization and have an aptitude towards learning quickly and multi–tasking, keep reading! This is an opportunity to join one of the most tenured and laid back companies in DFW They are a global, multi–billion dollar industry leader located in North Dallas.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Public Accounting experience (preferred)
- Min 2 years experience with Corporate (federal, state, partnership) Taxation
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Commitment to doing a first–class job (accurate, timely and well documented)
What you'll do
- Preparation of Federal and State Income Tax returns and payments
- Research fundamental tax issues
- Assist with preparation of information returns which include 1099's, FBAR, Nonresident income withholding, Nonresident withholding on real estate dispositions and Partnership withholding
- Assist with preparations of quarterly tax payments
- Assist with US, federal and state audits
- Perform research and participate with special projects as required by the tax director
- Review accounting books for several entities
Why work here?
- Work life balance and great benefits!
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company.
- Leadership! Reporting to a seasoned tax executive with decades of experience including public accountant
- Stability! 100 Year old, privately held company that is extremely diversified.
Please respond directly to this ad or if your experience in business system analytics aligns closely, email a resume to Paul Grubbs at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]