Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger
To assist in the efficient day to day running of the company accounts system. To ensure that the bookkeeping is kept up to date, processes are adhered to and deadlines met.
The role is predominantly Purchase Ledger (up to 90%), but will assist with sales ledger, nominal ledger and cash books as required.
A medium sized business based in the Walton-On-Thames area, with free parking provided and a very short walk from the train station.
The Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger role involves;
1. Maintain good relationships with suppliers.
2. Review supplier statements.
3. Payments - Issue as required payment runs in GBP, Euros and USD, complying with the correct processes and approval requirements.
4. Process overhead invoices to correct general ledger accounts
5. Prepare information to enable cash flow management for all currencies daily, weekly & monthly.
6. Reporting - producing reports to deadlines.
7. Process stock invoices when required.
8. Deal with any purchase invoice queries in a timely fashion.
9. To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
To assist with sales ledger, nominal ledger and cash books as required.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger role will;
- have strong Purchase ledger experience
- ideally have multi currency experience (GBP, Euros and USD)
- ideally have SAP experience (not essential)
- ideally be studying AAT (not essential)
- have intermediate excel skills
The Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger role can pay between £25 - £27,500 plus...25 days holiday, up to 10% pension.