- Initial 3 month contract | Possible opportunity for Permanency
- ASX Listed Business
- Alexandria Surrounds | Easily accessible by Public Transport
Aston Carter has received an exciting opportunity to recruit a Site Accountant for an ASX listed business on an initial 3-month contract. Based in the Alexandria surrounds, our client is an immediately recognisable brand within the FMCG/Manufacturing space, operating across a large and diverse portfolio of products.
As a pivotal member of the Finance team, the Site Accountant will play an important role around managing the product costing and standards for the business, providing the platform for future progression and growth. A highly autonomous role, you will be heavily involved with day to day production and truly partnering with multiple stakeholders throughout the business and supply chain.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Budget Costing Model and standards
- Undertaking profit variance, costing analysis, product profitability analysis and subsequent reporting
- Establishing and maintaining clean and effective Master Data and supporting Master Data processes
- Supporting the Cost Centre accounting and performance measurements for structural costs
- Supporting the Finance Manager in all commercial analysis as required
Experience and Skills Required
- 2 - 5 years experience in a cost management accounting role
- Fully CPA/ACA qualified
- Tertiary degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- FMCG or Manufacturing industry experience is ideal
- Large ERP system exposure
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel proficiency. Ability to create V-Lookups and Pivot Tables is essential.
For more information you can call Jay Visagamoorthy in our George Street office on (02) 8894 2719 quoting Job Reference 512284 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.