Senior Financial Analyst - Birmingham
We Are Hiring
Senior Financial Analyst – Full–Time, Days – 50 St Vincent's East – Birmingham, AL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith–based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non–profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to perform analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes.
- Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Loads final budget spreads into applicable systems and performs required reconciliations.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three years of technical experience is preferred.
Equal Employment OpportunityAscension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E–Verify link below for more information.
E –Verify (link to E–verify site)