Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity based in City Of London offering GBP20,000 – GBP23,000. This is a great opportunity to join a pioneering company in the recruitment sector on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a proactive, driven and enthusiastic Credit Controller that is looking for a variety in their client ledger and the chance to grow and develop within an organisation.
The Credit team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve. The ideal candidate will have some understanding in collections and credit control with a strong knowledge of excel, experience of cash allocations and bank reconciliations and reporting on your own aged debt and have a personable and enthusiastic attitude.
- Chase customers via phone, email, letters and following up any overdue customers promptly
- Reducing aged debt
- Billing and collection
- Liaising with senior decision makers
- To assist with cash allocations & bank reconciliation
- To allocate and bank all cash received into the business on a regular basis.
- To identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in existing procedures and processes consistent with company policies and procedures.
- To perform other Ad hoc duties as required / assigned by manager
- Credit Control experience
- System experience: MS Excel
- Personable, driven and Enthusiastic
- Able to work in a fast paced role
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Be able to communicate on a professional level (Verbal & Written)
If this sounds like a role that's suited to you please don't hesitate to send your CV for consideration