APAC Finance & Accounting Excellence Officer (Region Office)
The Finance & Accounting Excellence Officer manages APAC region data for reporting and variance analysis. He/She will be required to collate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders to obtain key information for duties relating to accounting regulations and standards and identifying root cause analysis and performing investigation in cases of discrepancies.
- Prepare reports and perform monthly profit & loss and balance sheet variance analysis, monthly balance scorecard report, quarterly reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Being a coordinator between countries and corporate finance for accounting and compliance matters.
- Support shared services sites on month-end closing.
- Assist corporate office on SOX testing and corporate external audit testing.
- Monitor monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Involve in general ledger review.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar capacity is required.
- Candidates without experience but is able to demonstrate right skill sets and aptitude may be considered.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.