A management accountant role based within a friendly finance team for a company based in Banbury. An opportunity to develop management accountant skills with a broad focus within an expanding company.
An internationally recognised business based in Banbury. A leading player in its speciality, this company is looking to expand and bring in a new management accountant to continue to push the company forwards.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
* Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
* Producing Monthly Management Accounts
* Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
* Working with the accounts team to ensure financial reports are analysed and delivered in a timely manner
* Developing and managing financial systems and policies
* Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
* Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
* Provide a consistent and approachable point of contact for stakeholders
* Work with the head of finance, and budget holders to design and develop both internal and external management reports to better inform the business
The successful candidate will have;
* CIMA or ACCA qualification desirable
* Strong analytical and numerical skills demonstrating an ability to identify and react to emerging issues
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage conflict and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
* Excellent standard of literacy and effective written communication skills for preparing financial reports
* Ability to deal with a demanding workload which will include conflicting demands on time
* Strong professional personality
* Attention to detail
* To be proactive and have advanced problem-solving capabilities
This company offers multiples benefits to the right candidate including; a study support package, training and development programmes and flexible progression opportunities.