Junior Management Accountant
As the Junior Management Accountant you will join a friendly and hard working accountancy team of 17 people.
You will provide support predominately across the financial operations of the UK & US entities and will be required to liaise across the business. You will report to the team's finance manager.
My client is a leading Social Network company based in London's West End.
As the Junior Management your duties will include:
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments for the month end.
- Management accounts preparation for several companies.
- Monthly Profit or Loss and balance sheet variance analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance.
- Supervising and providing support to junior management accountant and AP clerks.
- VAT returns preparation on a quarterly basis.
- Monthly cost analysis preparation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
Junior Management Accountant requirements:
- Good educational background.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Part qualified with good accounting knowledge.
- A minimum of 2-4 years in accounting departments.
- SAP knowledge preferable, but not essential.
- Have worked similar role.
- Team orientated and strong attention to detail.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to understand what is driving changes in business performance.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits