Sales Ledger Supervisor
A progressive role as Sales Ledger Supervisor in a professional environment within the consultancy sector.
The client is a strong consultancy business located in Ampthill that is looking to grow. Having been in business for over 50 years they have strong accounts in place. Offering a professional environment to work in, they invest in their employees offering great development opportunities that add value to careers. They are an easy commute to anyone located in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton and the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Ledger Supervisor are as follows:
- Providing management of the Sales Ledger function
- Managing a team of Sales ledger specialists
- Management of the Payroll function
- Maintaining effective relationships with suppliers and customers
- Ensuring smooth, timely and accurate processing of all supplier & customer invoices
- Ensure all supplier payments are made in line with payment terms
- Continuously drive process improvements
The successful candidate for the role of the Sales Ledger Supervisor will be:
- Have previous experience in a similar role (Qualified AAT or equivalent) - Essential
- Previous supervisory experience - Essential
- Previous Experience of managing a payroll function - Essential
- Experience of preparing and submitting VAT returns - Essential
- A fabulous track record of managing and developing people - Essential
- Ability of working to deadlines, prioritising workload effectively - Essential
- Experience of using Microsoft and other applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, SAGE200) - Desirable
The opportunity to join a varied role in a consultancy company that invests and develops talent. A variety of great company benefits in addition to the salary. Easy commutable location for anyone located in Bedford, Milton Keynes and Luton.