Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to work on a roving basis within the USA.
The role will require the successful candidate to carry out all aspects of sales, business development and client service.
- To support with the production and implementation of an effective sales plan for each client, ensure ongoing sales are maximised and inbound enquiries are converted efficiently; working closely with the director and with the Corporate Solutions team to ensure we remain within budgeted costs.
- To assist the Corporate Solutions team in managing the activity of all commercial functions that affect existing and potential clients.
- To contribute to the development of technical capability within the business, carrying out relevant training and supporting in this area where necessary.
- Uphold a deep understanding of the features and benefits of our services to be able to offer the right solution to each client
- Maintain all client contact information through the disciplined use of the CRM system with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement and maintenance
- To work to an agreed account management plan that ensures each client receives contact on a 3 month call cycle and record all pipeline activities for each client so that budgeted sales, contribution targets and client objectives are actively monitored and achieved
- Identify, research and build relationships with all decision makers within the clients' organisation
- Upselling of appropriate services through regular contact with existing clients to ensure maximum sales activity & relationship management
- Working with the Directors and Corporate Solutions team, liaise/meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business- (to include cold calling, follow up activity and attending trade shows)
- Assist in leads generation and marketing campaigns
- Support the Corporate Solutions team, utilising the deep knowledge of our existing clients, working with each potential/existing client to develop their business and to proactively expand the portfolio of services the company can provide for them
- Support the development of telesales and client contact campaigns through various mediums as directed by the directors
- External client field support where appropriate to include collation of all client experience data to enable our client to measure against agreed KPI's
- To assist management with any other related tasks to ensure the efficiency & professionalism of the sales, administration and technical marketing functions i.e. telephone orders/mail shots/enquires/ use of social media
- To adopt a professional approach at all times and with confidentiality (when necessary) in a discreet manner
- Have a personal current up to date appraisal/development plan in operation at all times so that you undertake appropriate learning and development activities for your role
- Development of relationships across sector by raising your profile within the business through various networking mediums