Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a SAP Bookkeeper to join our client, a leading mining/metals company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus.
Our client is a leading mining/metals company located in London's West End. Due to growth across their international business, an opportunity has arisen within their UK accountancy team for a SAP Bookkeeper to join.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a SAP Bookkeeper with responsibility for the following duties:
- To book accordingly with company procedures sales and purchases invoices of all Admin expenses.
- Oversee inventory movements in the system and in all tracking files as reconciliation at month end.
- Handling accounts payables and receivables, organizing printing scanning and archiving all invoices for the company (limited amount) also assigning each invoice of sales and purchase to the contract related to.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations accordingly (low quantity of transactions, multicurrency).
- Track, check and book Prepayment and Accruals accordingly with instructions from the team.
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others.
- Dealing with all the formalities in regards of the contracts with customers and suppliers, to maintain and updated all information, ensure contracts are signed, scanned and notarized accordingly with internal procedures.
- Preparing information for auditors
- Maintaining/tracking company ledgers with also supervision of the Finance Manager
- Book T&E expenses (limited).
- Review aged debtors report on a weekly basis and share information accordingly with our internal procedure.
- Comfortable with a small accounting team hand on.
The successful candidate:
AAT with +5 years of experience, other qualifications are welcomed, but it is mandatory the person has an experience handling all the accounts and feeling comfortable booking inventory, accruals and prepayments.
Mandatory: the person would have worked within a small finance team.
A proactive member of the team, looking to perform activities requested in a timely manner but also trying to perform them in their best capabilities.
SAP Business One (we are now implementing SAP), SAGE 200 (Actual accounting system)
Data Entry Skills, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analysing Information, Problem Solving, Clerical Skills, Multitasking, Ability to Operate Basic Office Equipment, Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills.
Salary of £35,000