As a Group Management Accountant, your primary responsibilities will be the production of management information for the global companies, preparation of budgets and forecasts, leading a process of system improvement and increased financial analysis, working with directors and department managers to assist with cost control and working closely with finance staff located around the world.
My client is a well-established ethical travel organisation based near Ringwood. Operating internationally across 10 companies with 170 staff located around the world, they have a culture that embraces all staff and builds on the amazing project work that the clients perform.
As a Group Management Accountant, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Produce monthly management information and supplementary reports for the group companies.
- Produce cash-flow reports for the group companies.
- Produce budgets and forecasts.
- Produce reports for external stakeholders.
- Finance partnering with directors and department managers.
- Implementing improvements to our financial systems, processes and reports, enabling cost savings and increased efficiency.
- Finance data analytics.
- Assisting with financial management of the group and staff development.
To be successful in your application for Group Management Accountant, you should have:
- Proven background in the production of timely and accurate monthly management information.
- ACCA/CIMA Studier/Finalist/Qualified.
- Very competent Excel skills (Pivots and Look-ups as a minimum
- Confidence in talking to staff of all levels.
- Ability to travel internationally, up to twice a year.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international environment (Familiarity with a multi-national environment would be advantageous, but not essential).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and can work to deadlines.
- Ability to get the answers you need to be effective whilst maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to work with and communicate to stakeholders of all levels.
- Demonstrates good leadership attributes.
- **IF YOU ARE PRACTICE TRAINED WITH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE VIEWED VERY FAVOURABLY**
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Very Competitive Salary and Benefits on Offer.
- Opportunity to work Internationally.
- Opportunity to travel bi-annually.