Commercial Finance Business Partner
12 month contract role for a Commercial Finance Business Partner with strong analytical and management accounts skills. Maternity cover with longer term potential.
A well known FMCG brand in North Yorkshire.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will act as a partner to the specified business area, whilst enhancing and developing financial acumen across the Commercial team, working together to achieve mutual business objectives.
- Trade investment management, including development and maintenance of controls and procedures.
- To review actuals vs forecast, ensuring corrective actions are carried out in a timely manner, where possible.
- Reporting and variance analysis of trade investment.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of the system controls and procedures.
- Enhance the financial acumen across the Commercial function in relation to trade investment.
- To ensure the team meets financial and auditory requirements.
- To prepare balance sheet reconciliations in line with audit requirements.
- To review the trade spend accruals balances in conjunction with commercial sales teams to provide justification for balances and releases.
- Approval of claims within the trade spend management system.
- Quarterly update of rates within the trade spend management system.
- Management of pricing in SAP, including, gaining approval of changes, pricing simulations and repricing of orders.
- Resolution of audit claims and assisting with the resolution of aged claims.
- Finance contact for the division and associated reporting.
To be successful in the role of Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be/have:
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in a commercial finance role, preferably in an FMCG or Manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills up to Board level
- Good excel skills and preferably some experience of SAP
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Available for a 12 month fixed term contract, on no more than 1 months notice
- c£45,000 plus package or the equivalent daily rate
- Scarborough base with some flexibility for home working
- Full time role with possibility for 4 days
- Immediate start or a months notice
- Potential for longer term or permanent opportunity