Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, this role will be responsible for the development and execution of complex regulatory reporting to the FCA, PRA and other stakeholders.
My client is a new Challenger bank based in the heart of London.
- Support reporting processes and controls for the banks
- Completion of regulatory reporting in a timely manner
- Liaising with other finance departments to ensure financial inputs are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Support new product innovation
- Provide technical regulatory input
- Propose and execute improvements to processes and controls
- Ad hoc support to the wider finance function
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked in a regulatory accounting role, within the Financial Services sector, ideally banking. You ideally will be working towards your professional qualification and are immediately available to commence in this role.
- Immediate start
- Fixed Term Contract
- Financial Services sector
- Convenient location