This role will be primarily responsible for the accuracy of internal management accounting and the preparation and submission of compulsory reporting requirements to regulators and central banks.
My client is a large, global Foreign Exchange company with a well known brand name.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Revenue - posting and reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Preparation of files fir VAT, WHT, PRORRAT
- Preparation of weekly cash reports
- Support with budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Variance analysis
- Continuous process improvements
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Navision experience is essential
To be successful in this role - you must have previously worked in a similar role, ideally within the Financial Services sector. You will also be immediately available to commence in this role and be able to commit for the full 3 month assignment. The role could also go on to become permanent, so ideally you will also be open to this. You must also have previously used Navision and have solid experience with Excel.
If you are successful in securing this role, you will enjoy the following;
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate
- Fantastic organisation and culture
- Long term opportunity to become permanent
- Convenient location