Head of Finance & Administration [#262] @ Healthcare NGO
Head of Finance & Administration [#262]
c.$3500-4000/month and some expenses covered
Our partner has emerged as a key targeted healthcare service provider in Cambodia: in addition to offering treatments, it runs an education programme for nurses and doctors in-country. Their success and reputation is embedded in its connection with the local communities, where they conduct information sessions on hygiene, clean water and nutrition, and support families with any social issues that will lead to health problems.
They are seeking a Head of Finance & Administration who would either support the executive team or be part of it. In addition to overseeing the finance function, the successful candidate’s remit will also extend to HR & operations.
- Oversee and maintain an effective finance function, ensuring a sound control environment and reviewing, improving & streamlining accounting & financial management processes as required.
- Manage compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Serve as the finance lead, either supporting or as part of the executive team. Lead on budget strategy, budget development & implementation, and commercialisation of part of our partner service provision.
- HR – support in creating a robust HR function, looking a developing HR policies, managing payscales, managing and retaining talent, and performance evaluation.
- Experienced senior finance professional, with strong technical background, a commercial mind, and experience developing financial management strategies in complex environments.
- Strong analytical background, with experience in financial modelling and analysis.
- Experience of grant management in a complex NGO, knowledge of developing bids & proposals, grant compliance, management & reporting is highly desirable.
- Strong finance business partner, ability to work effectively with the executive team, junior staff and a variety of external stakeholders, including donors and government officials.
- Experience of HR, IT, procurement and administration is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector is highly desirable.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.