ERP Consultant Assistant Manager - ITET (SAP FI/CO Preferred)
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
- Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organisations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
- A recognized Degree qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP environment
- Ability to design and drive changes for business process re-engineering and organizational change
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities of one or more of the following areas:
- Finance, budgeting and planning & consolidation modules
- Sales and CRM
- Material, Logistic Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- Candidate with SAP or other large ERP implementation experience will be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.