GO-LIFE Business Performance Analyst
- Preferably holding Finance/Economics degree
- Understand Corporate Planning process
- Strong grasp on Ms. Office particularly Excel and Power Point
- Set and reconcile budget of each function
- Monitor the spending of each function according to the budgeted activities
- Monitor and analyse the finance performance (Unit Economics, spending OPEX and Cost of Revenue)
- Facilitate alignment between GO-LIFE and finance team of GO-JEK to reconcile budget
- Make monthly financial report and budget analysis and communicate the findings to relevant leaders and stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse weekly and monthly business performance and communicate the findings to make relevant business strategy. Set, reconcile, and monitor business target.
- Build and run multiple models/experiments to provide executable cost savings initiatives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.