Internship in Finance (9 month contract)
This role, Internship in Finance (9 month contract), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with good GCSE's and A Levels to receive full finance training.
Our client are in the Hospitality industry and due to growth are looking for an additional pair of hands in Finance. They are specifically looking for someone that they can help and provide training to.
The role will begin as a 9 month fixed term contract.
Our client are based in the City of London, and have growth quite quickly over the last few years.
They are specifically looking for someone who is keen to learn how a finance function works and will provide the basic training needed to do this.
This role, Internship in Finance (9 month contract), involves
- Training on sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Cash counting from various sites
- Allocating cash
- Filing and scanning
- 9 month contract
- Based in the City of London
- Paid monthly via the company for those 9 months
- Accountancy based
The candidate we are looking for, Internship in Finance (9 month contract), must:
1. Be at the start of their career looking for an internship /looking for training
This role is an amazing opportunity to learn and receive finance training.