Management Accountant - Temporary
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting well established company in the heart of Poole assisting with Management Accounts for an initial term of 6 months.
My client are well known company situated in Poole, turning over in excess of 13 million a year, looking for an Interim Management Accountant.
As a Management Accountant, the key responsibilities will include:
- Complex bank reconciliations
- Management accounts
- Vat Returns (quarterly)
- Monthly Group Report
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Inter company charges and reconciliations
- Audit prep
- Reviewing supplier payment runs
- Participating in budget process and reviews
- Ad-hoc analysis
The successful candidate must be immediately available and will have to have the following skills:
- Previous experience working in a Management Accountant role
- Ideally be part qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the industry desirable
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills.
Not only is there potential for progression in this role the company are very attractive. They are an exciting forward thinking business changing the common work place into a comfortable, flexible environment where all employees and contractors have the ability to explore and widen their horizons.
I urge all interested Management Accountants to apply as soon as possible.