I am currently representing a growing company based in the heart of Poole looking for immediate support in there Finance team.
The Assistant Accountant will be working directly with the finance manager, assisting with reporting and inputting financial controls.
My client are a well established business based in the heart of Poole specialising in Financial services and have recenlty had a growth spurt after accumliting new business.
The Assistant Accountants key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices and bills
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
- Helping prepare annual budgets
- Assist with completing year-end analysis
- Handling accruals and prepayment
- Inputting Financial controls
The successful Assistant Accountant will have experience handling payroll processing, account reconciliations and accounts payable specifically.
We're looking for a candidate who has strong attention to detail, a solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and experience with general office tasks.
My client are looking for an Assistant Accountant who is eager to impress and happy to learn new processes. If interested please do apply.