Purchase Ledger Clerk
An all round Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity based in Birmingham City Centre.
Well established Organisation looking for a permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will consist of the following:
- Process supplier purchase Invoices and managing related queries.
- Matching and batching the supplier invoices to Orders once approved
- Navigate the system for an authorised PO to match or chase PO numbers from On site team, contact supplier to advise and request all future invoices have an order number quoted
- Scan invoice into system
- Taking calls and responding to emails to all supplier queries within 48 hours
- Reconcile, review and report on the Supplier statements.
- Supporting the Risk register process of all supplier correspondence
- Complete filing and preparation of all paperwork into the filing system.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will demonstrate experience of the above outline responsibilities.