Finance Manager role working for a Large UK retail organisation in the heart of Cardiff. Competitive Market salary surrounded by like minded Finance professionals
The client I am working with are based in the Cardiff city centre with multiple headquarters across the UK. They are currently expanding due to business performance and are looking to recruit in their Finance team. They have a multi million turnover with various internal progression opportunities
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- You will represent the whole Finance department through the business
- Produce monthly cash flow statements
- Produce budgets and forecasts accurately and efficiently
- Sales Income and cashbook duties
- Manage the revenue control team
- Review the balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will ideally of managed a team previously. You will of carried out all of the responsibilities mentioned and have a strong willingness to learn and develop personally and train others.
If you are feeling lost in your current role and feel you have reached a ceiling this could be the perfect position for you. Internal progression opportunities are endless and on site training and development is provided. Additional to this would be a competitive salary offered with the opportunity to flourish around other finance professionals.