- Page Personnel are recruiting a Accounts Assistant in Huthwaite
- We seek someone with experience working in a Accounts Assistant position
Our client is a highly successful retail business boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. Their head office facilities are based in North Nottingham and have a bustling office full of ambitious individuals.
This role will be Accounts Assistant role running for up to 6 months and then they are recruiting on a temporary to permanent basis so could be a great opportunity for you to get in permanently. You will need to be highly competent at reconciling accounts and be comfortable with large data sets. You will be reporting directly into the finance controller and the key responsibilities are listed below.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Large amounts of reconciling of accounts
- Knowledge of asset based lending
- Assisting with year-end duties
- Chasing payments
- Sending out invoices
- Setting up new payments
- Cash flow forecast
- Cash book entries
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
This is a temporary Assistant Accountant role running for the next 6 months/ temporary to permanent. They are looking for someone to assist on a short term contract. My client is paying up to £12 per hour.