Senior Finance Business Partner
The Senior Finance Business Partner role, based in central London, reports into the CFO and is responsible for both the business development team and strategic projects team.
The client is a major transport provider in London and the South East, with responsibility for several major infrastructure projects. This role has been created to provide financial support to a number of these projects, with the successful person expected to be working with the senior leadership team in aiding their successful delivery.
The Senior Finance Business partner, based in the London office, reports into the Finance Director. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Engaging with Senior stakeholders and leading in the coordination of budgets.
- Building a effective business partnering structure and using this to support long term financial planning.
- Leading on the production of management accounts and improving month end process.
- Providing analysis and support for directors on improving business performance.
- Producing the budgets and forecasts.
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience. You will need extensive experience with dealing with senior stakeholders, managing a business partnering function and coordinating the management account function. Ideally you will have exposure to long term financial planning and financial modelling.
Candidates from a Transport, infastrcuture and commercial background are encouraged to apply as this skill set is easily transferred into the role.
£55,000-65,000. Addiotnal benefits-option to work from home and flexible working hours, discounted travel and bonus scheme.