Trainee Finance Analyst
We have a diverse and challenging opportunity for a Trainee Finance Analyst (Apprenticeship) to join the group finance team with exposure to the Senior Finance team. Within this role you will support the central function finance and tax team, who work with all departments from HR to ICT. This will include exposure to monthly variance reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and budgeting and forecasting.
This fantastic opportunity will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to study an ACCA or CIMA qualification depending on personal preference. Over a 3 year period you will develop into the role of Senior Finance Analyst, engaging with and supporting Central Function stakeholders for NG Bailey Group.
- To be considered for this role you will have completed full–time higher education and have achieved 3 A Levels at a minimum grade of ABB.
- You will also have an A in Maths, Grade B/6 or above in English language plus 3 other subjects at grade B/6 or above at GCSE (or equivalent) level
- You may have a degree qualification or equivalent but this is not essential.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to think analytically.
- You will have the desire and ambition to drive continuous improvement within the department and the ability to work independently and juggle study with work.
- It would be advantageous to have previous experience of using Excel
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, we have a proud heritage, notably in the quality of our workforce and strong design and technical capacity. Our values of passion, integrity and excellence remain at the heart of everything we do.
- Training contract for the successful applicant to study ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Development aimed at achieving Senior Finance Analyst status after 3 years.