We are looking for a highly driven individual to join a focused team currently growing a new channel.
Our client is a leading independent financial services group with operations in Corporate Advisory, Equities and Asset Management.
The successful candidate will work alongside our firms Australian team, to develop a new channel within the consumer credit sector.
The role will initially cover typical admin accounts functions including;
- Processing bank deposits,
- Reconciling financial statements, and
- Managing other client financial obligations
- Taking lead on the financial and accounting function of the business,
- Working with developers to automate the financial function of the business, and
- Helping new clients integrate their financial function with our systems
Additional operational duties include the following functions;
- Processing client consumer credit applications
- File various contacts and managing the filing system
- Managing and resolving client queries
- Managing client portal and loans in loan management system
- Enjoy a fast paced, deadline driven role and be able to work effectively to meet task deadlines
- Be driven, self-motivated and looking for career progression,
- Be equipped with high level MS office skills, especially Excel, along with natural attention to detail
- Have a proven record within an accounts administration or support role
- Ideally have a Degree, Certificate or Diploma related to Finance, Economics, or Accounting
Market leading salary and benefits package.