Interim PMO Analyst
A key role within our client's Programmes division, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, analysis, assurance and governance activities which support their strateic programmes and projects portfolio. The position will be varied and will involve significant internal business partnering in addition to more technical elements.
Our client are a well known not for profit organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production and maintenance of the portfolio plan (primarily in Microsoft Project)
- Management and control of inputs from each project to the PMO Baseline tool
- Efficient management of the PMO change control process
- Leading the impact assessment of portfolio level change requests
- Tracking the status of all projects and programmes within the portfolio, escalating variations accordingly
- Co-ordinating monthly reporting from all projects and programmes, ensuring key criteria are met
- Conducting post-implementation reviews on projects as required
- Compiling and distributing PMO reporting outputs using analysis to provide critical information to the business
- Supporting Project Managers around the adoption of processes, standards and best practice
- When required, providing direct support to specific programmes or projects
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a track record in programme and/or portfolio level PMO roles
- Possess strong knowledge of portfolio, programme and project governance processes
- Have prior involvement in developing governance processes and the supporting toolset
- Ideally be well versed in the use of Microsoft Project and MS Excel
- Ideally hold a Prince 2 qualification
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to work under their own initiative
- Be a strong and confident communicator, able to build and manage relationships efficiently
- Be available immediately or at short notice (preferably no more than one month)
- Our client is offering the opportunity to join their highly regarded organisation on an initial 6 month FTC. A prompt to immediate start is offered for the successful candidate.
Our client is offering the opportunity to join their highly regarded organisation on an initial day rate basis. This could potentially lead to a permanent role in future. A prompt to immediate start is offered for the successful candidate.