This opportunity in the FMCG industry based in Wimbledon is a great chance to Business Partner with various different stakeholders, including Brand Managers and Supply Chain Managers.
This role will report directly into the Commercial Manager. This role has come about in order to cover for the permanent process.
The client based in Wimbledon works within providing consumer goods to major retailers.
They have an excellent culture and pride them selves on high quality work. They employ the highest calibre of candidate.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
Product / Customer Profitability Analysis -Identify and explain any variances between actual and expected outcomes
Forecasting and Budgeting -Identify key financial trends, issues & opportunities
Costing / Quotations
Business Partner with Support Brand Managers and Supply Chain
The successful Finance Analyst candidate will:
- Desired Qualifications- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Manufacturing experience.
- Have prior commercial (valuer add) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Persuasive and tenacious with the natural inclination to challenge the status quo.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
The Finance Analyst will be on a competitive daily rate