Associate Business Analyst
Agile, IT, Business Analyst, Junior, Financial Services, Business Change, Requirements Gathering, Graduate
Associate Business Analyst
Up to GBP25,000 + Annual Bonus + 19.5% Pension
Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on their latest recruitment drive. Hodge Bank, a privately owned, highly profitable business is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large–scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be a part of their success.
Hodge Bank is now looking to recruit an Associate Business Analyst from either a BA / Change background or a strong graduate looking for a chance to get real exposure and genuine IT project experience early in their career. Whilst detailed training will be provided you will be expected to have the Analyst skills base – communication, desire, drive, inquisitive, enthusiasm with an excellent attention to detail. We don't mind if you don't know it, we want the person that will go and learn it! You will be joining a very talented team working in a start up like company who are responsible for the technical delivery of customer–centric products. You will assist in the definition of business requirements, helping to shape solutions and manage all levels of stakeholders.
- Either experience in a similar Business Analysis / Change role or a strong degree in a related subject.
- A Passion for technology.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- A strong drive and determination to make a difference.
- Demonstrable experience of quickly learning complex subjects
- Knowledge/awareness of Agile delivery is desirable.
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone we introduce to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.
- Prestigious offices in city centre location
- Impressive training and development opportunities
- Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance
- Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
- Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
- Regular sports and social events, and use of gym and spa facilities
- Daily fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars
For the opportunity to join a team with an excellent project pipeline and strong working practices whilst working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.