Senior Business Analyst Data - Banking
Senior Business Analyst (Data)
6–12 months initially
Change Management, Financial Services, Banking, Transformation, HR, Workday, data migration, system integration, case management, workflow solution, ServiceNow, Business Analyst, business analysis, reporting, problem identification, problem remediation, MI development, Excel, Access, VBA, Oracle Developer, SQL, project delivery, requirements gathering, specification writing, UAT, OAT
Our leading UK Banking client are deploying Workday as their strategic HR Information System along with associated non–system process, data migration, system integration and change management activities. The programme will also implement a new case management and workflow solution – ServiceNow.
Only applicants with prior FS experience for this one please!
- The primary purpose of the role will be the development, delivery and ongoing maintenance of any reporting required to support the newly created Workforce Planning & Analytics function
- The role holder will also be proficient in information system / data conversion problem identification and remediation, as well as be a subject matter expert across a wide range of MI development tools including Excel, Access, VBA, Oracle Developer, SQL, etc.
- The role–holder will be expected to work closely with (but not manage) a team of development and production analysts and will be expected to drive production improvement efficiencies through the utilisation of available technology
- Experience of end to end project delivery is required as well as knowledge of all reporting related disciplines including requirements gathering, specification writing, UAT, OAT, etc.
Skills & Experienced Required:
- Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project business outcomes and benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions.
- Develop operational applications or data capture tools when alternative solutions cannot be found due to cost, resource or time.
- Develop exception and operational control reports to highlight system or process issues.
- Work with other analytical and reconciliation functions outside HR (e.g. Finance) to comply with all regulatory and legislative reporting