Finance Business Partner
Leading retail brand in the heart of Milton Keynes are on the look out for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Our client are a market leader within retail, and currently driving huge diversification processes across the business. Since relocating to their Milton Keynes offices four years ago, this business has been able to grow their market share and become a truly leading force in retail. State of the art offices and a dynamic working environment make this business one of the top employers in the Milton Keynes market, and a true leader across the UK.
Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Preparing and presenting in-depth analysis of the financial results for month end and quarter end reviews
- Provide support and guidance to improve financial returns and operational efficiency across the wider business
- Preparation of monthly P&L rolling forecast updates
- Providing in depth financial business models
- Continuously review ways to develop and enhance systems and processes
- Taking the lead in the annual budget process for multiple countries across Europe
- Providing analysis of customer profitability and profitability by service
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support the business
Finance Business Partner Requirements:
- Final stage stuider (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Effective analytical and time management skills
- Track record of strong business partnering
- Strong commercial decision making and negotiation skills, and the ability to review long-term impacts of plans
- Proven ability to influence and lead projects
- A flexible approach
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide judgement and understanding of complex business processes
- The ability to work in a Agile manner to deliver business outcomes
This presents an exciting opportunity for a progressive finance business partner to join their team.