A growing Financial Services company in Borehamwood are seeking a permanent Finance Assistant to join them due to growth. Exciting opportunity to report into a hands on Finance Director who can offer training and progression.
Paying a competitive salary of £24,000 - £27,000 with full study support and a good bonus based on performance. This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to learn all aspects of Finance.
My client are a medium sized Financial Services business who have head quarters based in Borehamwood. They are constantly acquiring new customers and projects and are going through a period of growth, therefore looking to grow their Finance team. You will report into a hands on Finance Director and be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accruals, Prepayments and much more. They are seeking a progressive candidate who either has experience in Finance or is looking to begin a career in this field.
Reporting into an experienced Finance Director
- Processing invoices
Monthly managemet accounts/ accruals / prepayments/ Full P&L
- Assist with the daily book-keeping for several other group companies
Support a finance team of 8 staff
Assist with the migration to a new accounting package
- General administration
Living local to Borehamwood
- Ideally some Accounts Payable experience, or degree educated and keen to get into a role like this
- Proficient with Excel
- Hard working progressive candidate
- Someone who is keen to progress
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing business who offer great progression and full study support
- Permanent role with exposure to wider accounts
- Competitive salary of £24,000 - £27,000