Interim Finance Manager - Costing
- Immediate start with a minimum of 6 months commitment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the NHS, ideally with extensive knowledge of Costing and PLICS
This Interim Finance Manager - Costing is working for an NHS organisation based within Yorkshire and the Humber and offer a variety of specialised services across the local area.
As Interim Finance Manager - Costing you will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Provide financial support and advice to key stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Line management for a small team.
- Providing expert analytical capacity, acting as the Finance lead for all costing activities.
- Lead on the production of highly complex models.
As Interim Finance Manager - Costing you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA )with strong evidence of working within the NHS and extensive NHS accountancy knowledge and experience of PLICS and costing from within the NHS.
Band 8a level equivalent as an hourly rate depending upon experience
£42,414 - £49,969
Based in the W. Yorkshire area in pleasant office surroundings