Senior Finance Analyst
Michael Page are pleased to be working in partnership with a growing and successful business in Leeds to source a Senior Finance Analyst to join their Commercial Finance team.
The business are a leading provider of consumer finance with over 2 million customers worldwide. They are consistently evolving their ways of working and expanding into new markets so it's a really interesting and dynamic place to work.
As Senior Finance Analyst, your role will involve;
* Partnering with key internal stakeholders on BAU and Project spend in the UK. This requires working closely with the UK Finance Reporting team.
* Having close links to Market Finance teams to track and understand the wider pan-european costs and benefits associated with IT.
* Assisting in the presentation of monthly management accounts analysis, particularly around costs and benefits to the senior team (finance and non-finance) working closely with the Group IT Finance Business Partner.
* Modelling is a significant aspect of the role so strong MS Excel skills are essential.
* Preparation of management presentations so must be a skilled user of MS PowerPoint.
* Liaising closely with in-country finance teams and other relevant central functions such as Group FPA to ensure that project activities are co-ordinated and actioned effectively.
* Ensuring effective and regular communication of project proposals and progress reports, obtaining guidance and approval as required to advance activities and resolve issues
* Recommending actions based on your analysis and appraisal to the appropriate stakeholder.
* Support overseas finance teams on best practices with an emphasis on streamlining processes where possible given legacy processes and cultural differences.
For this role you will ideally be newly/recently qualified and looking for a step into a highly commercial and analytical role.
Candidates who have qualified in Practice or Industry will be considered, but you must be a confident communicator and have strong Excel and presentation skills.
A competitive salary + generous bonus and other benefits