Graduate Business Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our Client is THE leading international specialist technology and consultancy solution provider to the automotive finance and asset finance industry.
They strongly believe and deliver in their core values offering an environment where they are genuinely proven and trustworthy, passionate about their work, innovative with their solutions, respectful of each other unconditionally, flexible with a can–do attitude and professional at every level.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company where your efforts will have a strong impact on the success of both projects and the company. Combining cutting edge technology with an unmatched depth and sophistication of industry knowledge, this business employees are innovative and energetic and want to create something with impact. Our Client gives their employees opportunities to develop their career from both a technical and business perspective while working in a dynamic team environment.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
The Business Analysts analyse business client's requirements in order to design efficient and effective processes that meet the client's needs. They then translate this information into detailed system requirements for input to the solution delivery stage.
• Working within the Project, Product and Service operation streams to utilise skills across the organisation
- Gaining a high profile within this business through exposure to architectural and functional aspects of the software development lifecycle and client solutions
- Exposure across many diverse client projects and product teams, allowing you the opportunity to learn new skills and further develop existing ones
As a junior technical or functional consultant, you will work closely with key stakeholders within the organisation and their clients, therefore you would need to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
The junior consultants have great opportunities to enhance their skill levels working on exciting projects or product streams with support and mentoring from the senior team. Our Client is proud that they have an extensive training calendar to develop individual knowledge and growth. Their senior teamwork with their reports to develop skills and ability.
This business is looking for smart, self–motivated graduates to join their growing project/product/service teams, so enthusiasm and team participation will be key to your success within this company.
?? Educated to degree level in finance, mathematics, computer science, computing, information technology management, business administration, business analysis systems and design or accounting and finance.
- Exposure in Asset Finance or the Finance industry would be beneficial. In lieu of finance industry experience, we would be looking for evidence of a Math background or mathematical ability for our Functional roles and experience with Software development for our Technical roles
- Passion for accuracy and an eye for detail
- Experience of technical skills that allow you to perform analysis of design and system issues e.g. SQL would be beneficial
- Strong testing of analytical skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to build relationships quickly with clients and have clear communication
- Flexibility to work away from home for extended periods of time.
As a global market leader, this business expands across the continents which may sometimes mean extended stays away from home. They know this does not suit everyone but to remain the market leaders they believe having the flexibility with their employees allows them to meet their ever–growing client needs.
HOURS OF WORK:Monday – Friday 37.5 hours, core hours 10 am – 4 pm
- Auto–enrolment pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare on completion of probation period
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate gym membership options
- 23 days holiday per year with the option to buy & sell 3 days
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with the length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Assistance with eye tests
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional qualifications