This exciting opportunity exists within our Leeds ??koda Dealership.
We are looking for an Accountant with experience within the motor industry. The role will involve working as part of a team producing accounts and documents for numerous sites within the Group.
You must have the ability to communicateeffectively with financial and non financial colleagues, clients and suppliers. An ability to work well under pressure, articulate, process driven and able to control finances and underand the Accounts workings and procedures.
3–5 Years Finance experience desirable
Knowledge of Pinnacle would be desirable.
**Please note: All candidates must follow the on–line application process**
At ??koda, we don't just make cars; we manufacture happy drivers!
- To oversee the financial position of the company, to ensure the stability of funding and finance and to maintain the most cost effective methods of funding.
- To ensure the efficient control of clerical and reporting procedures throughout the Company.
- To ensure that clerical routines are developed in line with Company and manufacturer policy, and comply with statutoryregulations.
- As a member of the management team, to monitor and advise on the operatingprofitability of the Company as a whole and review individual departments.
Individual Key Objectives:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts in prescribed format and content within 20 days of each month end.
- Production of annual accounts ready for audit at the end of each financial year.
- Production and input of Composite Data in accurate and timely manner in line with manufacturerrequirements.
- Formulation of accounting policies and routines.
- Maintenance of debt collection period within specified days credit.
- Issue of customer statements of account by the 5th day of each month.
- Prepare annual budget and three year Business Plan utilising the MITAC Planning Model. Preparation to be accurate and timely to allow submission to franchise partner in line with Franchise Standards.
- Ensuring appropriate records and accounts designed to show the current position in respect of outside commitments and charges, and also designed to keep the company adequately informed regarding the control of cost.
- Installing and maintaining records of output, expenses, etc., as necessary for the effective control of clerical operations and clerical costs.