StraitsBridge Advisors (SBA) is a fast-growing consulting firm that provides specialist services to banks and financial services firms. We serve clients across Asia, Middle East & Africa through our head office in Singapore supported by offices in Dubai and Hyderabad (India).
The StraitsBridge experience is as unique as each of our employees and the experience we offer is always evolving. We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our Singapore team as accountant for our group of companies.
Group Accountant - Full Time | Permanent | Office Hours | Singapore
Independently maintain the books of accounts of SBA and its Group companies.
Responsible for all aspects of on-going as well as year-end activities ensuring consistently fair and transparent financial statements.
Main Job Tasks
- Maintain books of accounts for all group companies.
- Posting of all accounting entries related to income, expense as well as journals as required.
- Timely client billings. Setting up a system of predictive invoicing; tracking receipts as well as aging analysis of outstandings.
- Booking and filing of expenses ensuring proper supporting documentation.
- Ongoing reconciliation of bank and cash accounts, ensuring that the books are balanced at all times.
- Ensure inter-company accounts are balanced and reconciled at all times.
- Year-end procedures – accruals, prepaids, receivables and payables; any other journals as required.
- Year-end preparation of accounts for audit. Liaise with Auditors to ensure clean signoff.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of book-keeping experience; preferably in a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Tax.
- Experience / knowledge of QuickBooks accounting application will be an advantage.
- Experienced in handling the full range of accounting entries for Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Diploma or Degree holder. An Accounting Certification will be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please email your updated resume via the form below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No phone calls or agencies please.
StraitsBridge offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Learn more about StraitsBridge Advisors at >www.straitsbridge.com