Accounts Assistant/Purchase ledger
Working for a national business and reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the day to day transacting and administration of the accounts department.
The client is a growing business based in Oldham who operate nationally and pride themselves on providing high levels of customer service to all their customers.
- Checking, processing, posting and coding purchase invoices
- Checking, processing, posting and coding sales invoices
- Posting and allocating all bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Credit control duties
- Sales and purchase ledger reconciliations
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Managing expense claims
- Processing Vat returns
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running within a busy office environment and be able to deal with all aspects of accounts.
You will receive a salary paying up to £24,000 based on experience and excellent company benefits.