Assistant Treasurer (Financial Services)
The role is one that offers the ability to get great exposure in the Financial Services industry as an Assistant Treasurer (Financial Services). Being responsible for day to day cash management as well as the bank accounts alongside liaising with the Treasury and Financial Planners.
The client is a company that is well established in the local market and offers a wide variety of services. They work very closely with the local community and stakeholders to deliver resolutions and consult in a number of different sectors. Located in Bedford, they are an easy commute to anyone located in Bedford, Milton Keynes as well as the surrounding area with parking on-site.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Treasurer (Financial Services) are as follows:
- Producing Cash forecasts for all aspects of the business
- Monthly banking reconciliations
- Producing treasury reports
- Preparation of Month End reports
- Management of Payroll systems and returns to HMRC
- Day to Day cash management
- Compliance and Quality management
- Stock Management
- Various Ad-Hoc duties
The successful candidate for the role of the Assistant Treasurer (Financial Services) will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous Experience in a similar treasury role
- Previous experience of cash management
- Experience of using banking and financial accounting system
- Previous experience or involvement in Payroll
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Detail orientated and accurate work
- Confident Personality and ability to work in a team environment
- Deadline orientated
The opportunity to join a prominent organisation that is financially strong and looking to invest in talent to develop. Alongside the competitive salary there are a number of benefits that are on offer for members of the Finance Team.