A great opportunity for a proven Management Accountant to join a fast paced and growing finance team within the Motor Trade industry.
A successful and growing Motor Trade company based within Leicestershire. Due to increased workload they are now looking to employ a proven Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Ensure the Management Accounts are prepared on an accurate and timely basis
- Maintain and develop controls to ensure effective use of the working capital within targets set by the company, to optimise cash flow
- Ensure the entire balance sheet is fully reconciled as per the agreed timetables
- Ensure stocks and assets are audited on a timely basis and accounted for accurately in line with the needs of the company
- Produce and submit monthly manufacturer composites to the required guidelines and timetable. Review the Manufacturer reports with management team to identify areas of opportunity to increase returns.
- Ensure the forecast is up to date and submitted to head office weekly as per timetable. Analyse the results, identify adverse variances and assist the General Manager where required to reverse those trends
- Provide robust financial KPIs, management information, and analysis and interpretation to the Dealership managers, including ad-hoc reporting as required by General Manager
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting.
Motor Trade/Dealership experience would be preferred, but not essential.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure