Business Partner, Corporate Strategy (1-Year Contract)
- Lead and manage the full set of accounts of a subsidiary, ensuring timely closure of monthly and year-end accounts, periodic reporting of financial performance and preparation of audited financial statements. Drive resolution on issues related to accounting operations for the company. Responsible for all corporate secretarial and legal matters, liaising with company secretary and lawyer to ensure compliance with law and regulations.
- Oversee the financial operations of two subsidiaries, with overview of the financial performance, internal control and governance. Responsible for liaison with the subsidiaries on financial year-end closing, quarterly and annual financial/statutory reports, in compliance with FRS and other statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the consistency of accounting treatment across subsidiaries under your purview. This role requires in-depth understanding and practical implementation of the Financial Reporting Standards.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audit/accounting issues.
- Assist in ad-hoc divestment, acquisition and incorporation matters, involving liaison with financial and legal advisors, shareholders and parent Ministry.
- A good Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- 1 to 3 years’ post qualification experience gained in a big 4 accounting firm and/or commerce
- Strong interpersonal, communication and business partnering skills are required in order to work across functions and levels of management
- Candidate must be a pro-active, independent, meticulous and hands-on team-player.
Applications close: 30 Apr 2019