A rewarding role and a proactive and driven individual looking to develop and progress their skills and career, within an established and growing telecommunications business based from Newmarket. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be primarily responsible for the purchase ledger function alongside assisting the Financial Controller with month end processes with a number of development opportunities.
A Newmarket based business who are an established force in the telecommunications sector, and after experiencing impressive growth to start 2019 are looking to add to their progressive and dynamic workforce. A challenging but highly rewarding role you will be supported the entirety of the way alongside receiving strong development.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- The smooth running of the purchase ledger function, liaising with other departments
- Handling both a high value and volume of invoices
- The posting of these invoices to the Sage 200 system
- Assisting with any system or process improvements
- Resolving any customer queries on invoices or payments
- Supplier statements, balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Assisting the team lead with the posting of detailed and accurate journals at month end
The successful applicant for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Fantastic communication skills when resolving queries
- Actively pursuing their AAT
- Intermediate user of Excel, confident in using V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- A driven and proactive individual interested in career development
The successful applicant for the Accounts Assistant will be joining an established telecommunications business who can provide progression opportunities alongside career development. Operating from Newmarket the successful applicant for the exciting Accounts Assistant role will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.