Executive / Senior Executive (Compliance Division)
Reports to the Head of Compliance Division and is responsible for operational support duties of the department which includes:
- Assists in preparing the Guidelines to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work flow processes and other relevant forms/documents;
- Assists in gathering and compiling database of SOPs;
- Assist to compile minutes of meetings;
- Provides back end support to the Compliance Division and performs any other ad hoc tasks or follow up on outstanding submissions.
- Possess an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Finance/Business Administration or any relevant qualification; preferably with 1 to 2 years’ working experience; Fresh graduate who is keen may apply.
- Proactive, meticulous and results-oriented;
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.