My client is looking for up & coming individual who have leadership potential and a strong interest in pursuing a career with a well established brand Wealth Management Brand in the local Cambridge market.
MM Wealth Ltd are a prominent Cambridge-based Chartered Financial Planners & Wealth Managers, based in their impressive new office. They are in their 35th year of trading and manage over Â£400m. They are at an exciting stage with the announcement of further expansion of the investment team.
As an independently owned firm with clients across the UK, the board of MM Wealth have demonstrated with ease how they truly stand out from crowd with a clear vision for wanting to invest in the best talent they can find and ensuring they keep their people happy.
They are proud of their track record of retaining highly qualified staff for many years, supported by an impressive benefits package.
As an employer who values people, MM Wealth have invested in retaining the services of Michael Page to market their opportunities.
This is one of the most exciting prospects to hit the market in the last few years and presents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation
The successful Portfolio Assistant candidate will:
- Provide administrative support to the investment team on day to day activities
- Develop a strong relationship with the Investment team and provide ad hoc support when needed
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients
- Develop a deep understanding of internal investment capabilities and client investment needs
- Attend Investment Committee meetings and provide concise and accurate written meeting notes
- Contribute to the strong investment culture of the team and the firm
- Work closely with the Investment Team to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Comply with MM Wealth's internal compliance policies and procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong academic background, educated to a high level
- 1+ years related experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accountable for own decisions and actions whilst respectful of the professional responsibilities of others
with an attractive basic salary reflecting the market rate in country, plus excellent benefits this is an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Assistant keen to progress in a well established Cambridge based Wealth Managamenet Business.