Management Accountant - Italian & Spanish Region
To serve as the main accountant for our, Spanish and Italian operations, including all internal and external reporting and tax requirements. Position will report to Group Financial Controller and local county MDs. Primary responsibility is accuracy of internal management accounting and preparation and submission of compulsory reporting requirements to regulators and central banks.
Globally recognised FX / ATM provider, based within central London, is seeking a Management Accountant to join and drive their Italian / Spanish region.
- Revenues postings, reconciliations and control.
- Cash reconciliation from the branches and reconciliation of bank account
- Address and correct coding for purchases invoices, including correct Italian VAT accounting.
- Keep accurate the Payroll postings to ensure all payroll journals are accurately reflected in.
- Prepare files for Italian and Spanish VAT and others taxes.
- Preparation and submission of weekly cash reports.
- Monthly management reports including variances analysis
- Preparation and assistance for budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Cash flow variance analysis with commentaries
Market leading salary