Corporate Finance Executive - Award Winning Firm
This is a very exciting Corporate Finance Executive working for an Award Winning Firm based in Central Bristol. This role requires no M&A experience, (however, would be helpful). If you are a newly qualified Auditor or Tax professional wanting to progress in a highly motivated M&A role, then this is for you!
Our client are an awarding winning firm of Corporate Financiers.
The key areas of responsibility for this Corporate Finance Executive for this Award Winning Firm based in Bristol are:
- Preparation of written reports and investment material such as Information, Memoranda and business plans
- Build and review Excel based models, which may include integrated business projections, company valuations, exit returns and corporate structuring
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis and provide insights that support project delivery
- Undertake market research to help build understanding of client industries and identify potential buyers, sellers and comparable transactions
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of pitches, Project management, Liaise with clients, funders and intermediaries during execution of transactions
- Attend networking events to grow your personal profile and represent the firm to the highest professional standard
- Be seen by clients as a key member of the team
- Efficiently manage the firm's on-boarding procedures
- Assist with the commercial decision to engage with clients and contributing to buyer selection, funder selection and negotiation of deal terms.
- Provide value added analysis, make appropriate recommendations and suggest strategies to overcome transaction hurdles.
To be considered for this Corporate Finance Executive for this Award Winning Firm based in Bristol, the candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Self motivated, acts on own initiative and passionate about delivering exceptional client service
- Gregarious and adept at forging new relationships
- Team player and flexible to the needs of a small but dynamic boutique advisory firm
- Self aware and seeking personal development
- Advanced Excel competency (ability to prepare robust high quality financial models from first principles)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Negotiation and project management
- ACA (or CA) qualified (or soon to be qualified), preferably at a Big 4 accountancy firm
- Eligible to work in the UK
Good base Salary
Commission/bonus (performance related)
Prestigious Clients and Businesses.