Credit Controller (Talent Agency)
Page are proud to be representing a leading London agency for hair, makeup, fashion, styling artists and TV presenters. They have an exciting opportunity for a sole credit controller to join their team.
My client are a leading London agency for hair, makeup, fashion, styling artists and tv presenters. The office environment is fast paced, supportive and forward thinking.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (Talent Agency):
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Responsible for conducting collections overall financial maintenance of customer accounts
- Checking purchase order referencing and contact details of invoices
- Resolve customer queries promptly and accurately
- Resolve and eliminate unapplied cash and credit notes on the ledgers
- ensure correct and accurate information on customer ledgers
- Completing all W8 tax exemption forms and applying for Certificate of Residence
- Ensuring invoices are uploaded to client portals and payments systems where applicable
- Daily monitoring of monies received into bank account
- Daily/weekly projections of accounts receivable
- Liasing with artists and dealing with all financial queries arising
The successful Credit Controller (Talent Agency) will have the following:
- Proficient excel
- Previous credit control and accountancy experience
- Quickbooks online (accountancy software)
- Happy to work in Camden, London
The successful Credit Controller (Talent Agency) will join the agency on a salary up to £30,000 depending on experience + benefits.
Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Central London easily or if you do not have the required accountancy experience.