Client Manager - Accountancy Practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm of Chartered Certified Accountants as a Client Manager as they succession plan for the future. The Partner is a looking for an experienced accountants with experience in accounts, tax, bookkeeping and VAT to join the team in a fantastic role offering excellent exposure and a great quality of life.
Registered with the ACCA, this firm is a highly reputable practice with a great reputation. They offer a great work life balance and a great team working environment.
The role will be moulded around the individuals skills and aspirations and will include:
- Planning and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Sending final accounts to clients.
- Setting budgets for staff, assisting staff with Accounts completion, and on-the job training for junior staff.
- Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities, and advising clients thereon.
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns. Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon.
- Meeting with clients, carrying out tax planning and giving advice.
- Forecasting work.
- Dealing with everyday correspondence and E Mails.
- Tax enquiry work as it arises.
- Managing client portfolio including billing.
ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
This position would suit someone who is an "all rounder" as they could be answering questions put to them from small sole trader clients to directors of limited companies.
Competitive salary and benefits
Genuine opportunity for progression.