Immediate start needed for experienced finance manager for building and construction company based in Harlow. Apply here!
Building and construction company requiring finance manager on a temporary basis to help with maternity cover. This company are based in Harlow and are a progressive building and construction company.
The responsibilities of the finance manager:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting in line with division and group reporting requirements, analysing monthly performance to budget and forecast and evaluating variance impact.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are correctly processed and appropriately reflected in the GL.
- Ensure that all administrative processes adhere to the financial control standards.
- Ensure close monitoring and control of new product pipeline development costs.
- Ensure Customer and Product profitability is clearly identified and actively reported.
- Ensure monthly GL Reconciliations are prepared and imbalances investigated and reported.
- Construct the rolling short term cash forecasts for submission to Group.
- Annual budget preparation and reporting.
- Ensure process and procedures are in line with Group policy and are consistent, supportable and facilitate auditable reporting.
- Liaise with Group auditors for half yearly review and year end audit
- Adhoc projects as required by management.
The successful candidate:
Strong IT Skills including working knowledge of SAP; Excel to Intermediate level.
- Organised with strong focus on detail but with an ability to identify priorities.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all levels of seniority and achieve continuous improvements in process and efficiency.
- Deadline focused and results orientated.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while maintaining a sense of the bigger picture.
Parking on site